Related Fire Services
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Our Kansas City Technicians are Fire Restoration Experts
Touchdown understands that if you experience a fire in your KC home, it can be a stressful time. Whether flames enveloped one room or your entire house, there may be fire, smoke, and soot damage, but firefighting efforts often cause water damage. Our Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) team is here to help you from start to finish cleaning your home and taking care of your belongings.
When you call, our team can be onsite immediately to assess damages. One of the initial things we do is complete a walk through. As well as looking at the structure, we carefully inspect the contents because often they can be saved through cleaning.
At Touchdown, we take a “restore” versus “replace” approach to fire damage. Salvageable and non-salvageable items get inventoried for your records. Then we implement several methods of cleaning:
• Dry Cleaning – Works on light soot or for precleaning.
• Wet Cleaning – Used to remove moderate to heavy residues.
• Spray / Wipe – Works well for items that cannot tolerate water.
• Foam – On upholstery, detergents and degreasers have enough time to work.
• Abrasive – Special agitation products and methods can safely clean.
• Immersion – Contents are dipped into the cleaning product.
● Fire Services KC
● KC Fire Services
● Water damage restoration near me
● Water damage
● Mold removal
● Restoration services
● Water removal
● Flood cleanup
● Mold remediation
● Sewage extraction
● Water restoration
● Water damage repair
● Flood damage
● Wet basement help
● Property damage
● Water damage restoration
● Water extraction
● Property Damage